Brow Engineer is the ultimate paint that enables you to not only lighten, enhance or remove your brows in a new way unseen before but can be used to cut the crease, brow and conceal with its setting formula and highly pigmented coverage.
- Platinum – A pale cool blonde to eliminate the brow in the most striking bone white editorial finish
- Bleached – A yellow based blonde typically referred to as ‘613’ for those wanting a bleached brow effect
- Ash – The perfect lightening product for those wanting a softer glam effect, keeping structure whilst lightening the brow at the same time.
Makeup has no rules. But here’s how Alexis likes to use Brow Engineer.
- On thick dark eyebrows, brush a small amount of product against the natural hair grown direction to ensure maximum coverage, then brush the brows in their natural direction. Once happy, simply allow it to set.
- On lighter, thinner brows, simply brush product directly over brows ensuring brows are covered and groomed into place before leaving to set.
- Take a small amount on a flat brush to use as the ultimate rich, high pigment paint to cut the crease or the brow.
Ingredients: CRESINE WAX, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, BEES WAX, MINERAL OIL, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, TRIISOTRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, MICA, PHENOXYETHANOL. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77891, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 45410:2, CI 77492, CI 77742